Just another Spot to rant and rave, and maybe post some of my favorite pictures that I'd like to share.
Back from Germany
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Daughter is back from Germany. Has tons of pictures from her time there. She'll only be home for a few weeks, and then probably off to Marching Camp for the University marching band.
The draw created the frame work. Gimp allowed me to make an animated GIF. I can see having some fun with this. Took a bit to get the "Registered" version of TheDraw 4.63 installed. I had to install it into windows first. Then i could transfer via thumbdrive.
In poking around to find something to watch I found #BikerLive. This is about some of the backwoods bike builders. Small shops that the locals are aware of but don't have the national recognition like West Coast, or Orange County. Just watching the first episode. This has the potential for something I'll be watching. Stay tuned.
I'm experimenting with my tablet to create this post. Oddly this client works better than the one on my computer. Which is annoying since I would prefer using a full keyboard.
Comments